|Job Ref:||MIBASNR1710||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, great benefits + structured bonus scheme||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you an experienced Senior Building Surveyor who perhaps feels like working in a less corporate environment? Would you relish the opportunity to be in centre of it all near Oxford Street? This may be the perfect role for you if so!|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Building Surveyor within a fun, vibrant and successful small to medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy based in the heart of the West End. This role would give the successful applicant the opportunity to work for a highly successful firm without all of the corporate bureaucracy that often comes with it. Earning up to £55,000 plus attractive benefits, this position would suit an enthusiastic Senior Building Surveyor who wants a change of environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking building surveys, site inspections and measured surveys
* Drafting plans/sections/elevations on computer aided design software
* Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects
* Management of sub consultants and contractors
* Delivery of contract administration services as appropriate to the commission
* Compiling and monitoring project costs in line with approved budgets
To be the successful Senior Building Surveyor, the ideal candidate will:
* Be an experienced Senior level Building Surveyor who can come in from day one and hit the ground running
* Have experience in specification writing, drawing, overseeing sub contractors and consultants, contract administration and professional work such as party wall and dilapidations
* Have good IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, AutoCAD LT & other bespoke)
* Have good time management and prioritisation skills - delivers quality work within immovable deadlines
* Work with focus, minimal supervision and enthusiasm
* Have an ability to think clearly and make reasoned decisions, explaining the logic employed
* Be a good communicator with high levels of numeracy and literacy
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA for more information. Successful applicants will be contacted over the next week for an initial conversation and then invited for a face-to-face interview with the client in the West End if successful.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Building Surveyor , Chartered Building Surveyor , Building Surveyor , Building Surveying, MRICS
qualification Building Surveying or related degree MRICS preferable but not essential