|Job Ref:||MIBATDD1710||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 70,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:18|
Are you an experienced Building Surveyor that prefers the professional surveying aspect of the role? Do you thrive on providing expert technical pre-acquisition advice to blue chip clients? If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect role for you. |
Our client, a large global property consultancy requires a Chartered Building Surveyor to work within a busy team specialising in technical due diligence and advice. Working out of their central London office, earning up to £70,000 plus benefits this role would suit a candidate who wants to join a highly reputable multi-national organisation.
As a Building Surveyor you will be responsible for:
* Providing a broad range of professional and technical due diligence services including pre-acquisition reports and post purchase advice
* The development and care of client relationships and providing a premier service to win new and repeat business across the whole range of commercial and professional building surveying services
For this role, the ideal candidate will have:
* MRICS qualification
* Strong communication skills with a proactive nature
* Experience in technical due diligence and transaction advisory
* Detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction techniques
* The ability to influence others to achieve necessary output
* The ability to advise and guide colleagues in a supportive, interactive fashion ensuring that targets are set, action is planned and goals are achieved
* A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure
* An energetic approach with motivation and innovative flair
* A tenacious attitude to work, asking questions, listening to answers, defining problems and implementing change
* An ability to take a commercial view of property and asset management
* An ability to develop business through building strong working relationships
* Strong attention to detail and organisation skills to be able to operate independently under broad direction
The successful Building Surveyor will enjoy an extensive benefits package including:
* Highly competitive contributory pension (up to 8%)
* Additional benefits package (up to £4,000)
* Interest free season ticket loan
* RICS subscriptions paid
* 25 days annual leave
Interested? Apply now with your CV or email it direct Alternatively, feel free to call Mitchell Barker for confidential and informal career advice on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Building Surveyor , Building Surveying , Surveying , MRICS , Chartered , Chartered Building Surveyor , Technical Due Diligence , Transaction Advisory
qualification Degree educated MRICS preferable