|Job Ref:||SHSHDCWIL||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 32,500 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:19|
Document Controller, 4Projects, Permanent, Up to £32,500 + Package|
Document Controller required to join a leading contractor working on a rail project based in NW London. This is a permanenent position where you will report to the Document Control Manager and work closely with the Project Manager and project team.
You will be based in a large project office based on site, with limited parking available and walking distance from the closest station.
It is essential that you have experience using 4Projects document control system.
You will be based between £28,000 to £32,500 + Package depending on experience.
You will be required to:
* Set up/maintain an electronic document control system using 4Projects
* Provide document support to the project team using 4Projecs
* Ensure that all current design, specification, drawings and documentation is issued and maintained in an efficient and accessible controlled manner
* Provide training to team members on the DC systems
* Instruct new members of the team in the discipline and importance of adhering to document control systems and procedures
* Monitor compliance and advise senior management of individuals failing to observe these systems and procedures
* Assist with other administration tasks where necessary to cover holiday/absence cover
To be considered for the role, it is essential you have:
* Experience using 4Projects document control system and able to train staff on the system
* Knowledge of other document control systems
* Experience working on site and/or in a head office
* A background working in the rail, civil engineering or construction sectors
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.