|Job Ref:||LUDE8256||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 65,000 per year, package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:19|
If you are the type of person that wants an exciting, challenging and progressive career; this leading geo-structural sub contractor is well suited to you.|
This well established company, with over 40 years of history, want to be the best at what they do, and aim to be the market's most respected and preferred contractor. They believe in building a role to suit the qualities of the individual and look to offer the right job to the right person regardless of background, age, qualifications or experience.
They pride themselves on providing an environment where the team will achieve their full potential and exceed their original expectations! If you want progression and training then please get in touch on 0203 6800 650.
* Joining the pre-construction team you will develop engineering solutions across the portfolio of operations, preparing cost proposals and tendering for new projects accordingly. You will support the business development efforts.
* The successful candidate shall join the training scheme and following a period of familiarisation, will begin to undertake the duties and responsibilities.
* The business encourages and supports individuals to consistently seek self improvement as well as to contribute to the development of the business and team
The ideal candidate:
* Must have a sound understanding of civil engineering
* Would suit an established estimator, or a graduate looking for a company where their development will be taken seriously
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.