|Job Ref:||sb610171b||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£ 40,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:19|
A established business that has shown substantial growth, throughout its history of nearly 30 years has an opening for a Regional Facilities Manager based in their Birmingham Head Office.|
A great opportunity for an individual with experience in the property/construction sector who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
* Salary of £40k PA plus Bonus
* Company Car
* iPhone and Laptop
* Company Pension
You may previously have been a Site Manager, Finishing Foreman, or gained significant experience in the construction industry and be looking to make the change to a regional role, dealing with high value accounts.
Responsibilities to include
Managing teams of Industrial Cleaners and maintenance contracts across a region of various clients, with contracts ranging from 20K to 250K
* Labour scheduling
* Liaison with Site management
* Programming of works
* Health and Safety
* Managing sub-contractors
* Signing off operatives time sheets.
Skills and experience
* A Good understanding of contractual procedures and obligations
* Experience of working in the construction industry with exposure to facilities and buildings management
* You may have had previous experience of being a site manager or finishing foreman
* Experience of managing people
* Knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.
skills Site manager, finishing foreman, foreman,