|Job Ref:||JB - 0520||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Salary:||£ 375 - £ 400 per day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:23|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Security Project Manager to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations delivering a new Physical Security Access System.|
The role is going to be delivering a new Physical Access Security system from RFP through to delivery.
* 3-5 year experience in managing and implementing physical security access control systems or similar IT infrastructure projects. (Highly preferred)
* Project management experience
* Experience in working in enterprise IT environments.
* Understanding of IT networks and devices connected to network (IP Addressing, DNS, etc.)
* Understanding of RFQ and RFP process for infrastructure projects.
* Manages scope.
* Responsible for IT and security stakeholder management.
* Ensures satisfactory project execution and completion.
* Responsible for day-to-day management and completion of IT related deliverables for the project.
* Ensure that project activities associated with the development, provision, implementation and handover to the user of the system and service are conducted in accordance with agreed plans.
* Ensures IT processes and procedures (e.g., change management) are communicated and included in the plan.
* Leads the development of the detailed technical project schedule with input from others.
* Prepare and approve Decommissioning Plan and Report if applicable.
* Leads the development of deliverable planning documents and develops summary report deliverables.
* Responsible for IT stakeholder management at the project level.
* Manages risks and issues for the project
* Manages finances for the project.
* Manages the IT procurement process.
* Manages a virtual team
* Primary technical contact for Security Implementer
* Responsible for delivering Quality control and Quality management system documentation.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.