Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||SKNHS3||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£ 250 - £ 300 per hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:23|
Are you a diligent and innovative individual keen to work on a large scale programme? Do you have project support experience and Security Clearance? Do you have experience with accrediting systems? If so continue reading and apply today!|
This is a key role, working on an information security project focusing on financial data within the NHS.
* Providing expertise to the programme, and its customers, across all areas of protective security, ensuring we operate within the relevant legislative frameworks
* Supporting the implementation of the financial and data security, compliance and assurance plan
* Raising awareness of security best practice principles and information responsibility
* Supporting the Security Manager in their roving brief to independently examine controls, individual transactions and events, data patterns, interrelationships and trends in the programmes £60bn payment activities
* Supporting the monitoring of the framework within the payment operations - the third largest, by value, in the UK public sector - are conducted to ensure payments are secure
* Supporting data and information security and compliance
* Leading applications for employee background security checks and security clearances, working with the Department's Security Unit (DSU) and HR
* Monitoring progress against the financial and data security, compliance and assurance plan
* Monitoring the actions in respect of accreditation waivers to ensure they are undertaken in a timely manner
* Secretariat to the incident rapid response team as required, monitoring progress against actions and the implementation of lessons learned
* Documenting physical and virtual security procedures and processes for all of the financial operations and data development
* Maintaining the information and asset register
* Supporting the organisation and implementation of a programme of training and communications to raise awareness of security best practice principles and how these should be embedded at a business level for staff
* Leading and managing the accreditation process for all of the Skills Funding Agencies ICT systems and infrastructure
* Engaging in procurement processes to ensure that good security practice is reflected within contracts for services
* Leading the security input into penetrative testing of IT systems, working in partnership with the Digital and Technology Security Manager
* Working with business teams to ensure compliance with relevant financial and data / Information security policies/standards
* Providing security input, at a corporate level, within security forums and governance boards and its customers as required.
* Responding to, and considering, the wider implications of Information Security queries from colleagues throughout the programme and its customers in a timely manner.
* Promoting security awareness
* Supporting the SFA estates lead on annual physical security audits or when required
* Experience with accrediting systems; ideally CESG Certified Professional (CCP), (Accreditor or Information Risk Advisor (IRA) role), to at least Practitioner level (equivalent experience will be considered)
* Experience of using HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF) Information Assurance Standard 1 & 2 and their local interpretations.
* The post holder will need to be security cleared, or be willing to be, to at least SC level as the role will involve having regular access to sensitive material and occasional access to particularly sensitive material such as intelligence on national security threats
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
skills Security Cleared, NHS, Support, Security