|Job Ref:||204802098||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frome||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£21000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:19|
We're looking for a highly motivated, fluent French speaking Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager with existing commercial B2B marketing experience for a big brand or marketing agency, ideally within the technology sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a newly created role for a highly established IT channel marketing agency. You could be a French speaking Account Manager looking for a change of pace or a Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge within the world of technology solutions. |
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun team to manage a big blue chip technology brand through management of client relationships, and channel marketing. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as some great career progression opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their career in channel marketing and account management.
The right French-speaking Marketing Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the company`s key client on a channel marketing programme which runs throughout Europe, Middle East and Asia. You will use your client facing development skills and persuasive nature to help manage, optimise and deliver on company targets specifically through email marketing, content marketing and presenting at webinars. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis and you will be accountable for line managing one junior member of the team in their development.
The experience we need.
- 1 years+ creative B2B account management or marketing experience, ideally within the technology sector.
- Must be fluent in French in all areas of speaking, reading and writing
- Experience managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Basic experience in data manipulation and analysis - this will be a regular part of your role
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with a well-known IT channel marketing agency to help expand the company further
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and good benefit package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call