|Job Ref:||204806549||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:19|
Our client, a global IT company based in Reading are looking to recruit a Sales Excellence Manager to join their team.|
Key responsibilities will include -
* Managing and coordinating Price protection, gathering stock and sales data and closing the process to account payment
* Managing Day 1 launch sheets alongside the Marketing teams
* Ensuring we are correctly financially and compliantly accrued each month/quarter
* Management of the forecasting tool as well as the Sell in process. Driving the meeting/communication the output to the team
* Preparing weekly performance update for Sales meetings on a weekly basis
The ideal client will have previous experience using data analysis tools such as Power BI as well as detailed Microsoft Excel skills. You will also have an understanding of the workings of retail and previous experience in IT sales is beneficial.
Please apply online to be considered.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK