|Job Ref:||204807090||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DH1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:19|
Atom Bank are revolutionising the banking industry making banking easier, intuitive and there whenever their customers need it, all by mobile. They are breaking the mould and doing things their way and the heart of this philosophy is to make their customers' experience truly individual.|
They are currently looking for a Technical Agile Project Manager to join their growing team in Durham.
Primary ongoing responsibility is for management of projects. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
• Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Active participate in the design and/or testing phases.
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Responsibility for assembling the project resourcing; for their technical or functional development, performance and during the project or projects.
• Manage project budget and resource allocation.
• Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential partners to determine their needs and to assist in the development of joint plans for the implementation and improvement of service delivery. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
• Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
• Recognises problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluates alternatives and assists in finding solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
• Pro-actively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation.
• Sets and meets realistic deadlines. Forecasts changes and communicates issues/risks.
• Creates a shared focus on the importance of achieving results. Creates standards for project; establishes and defines roles and responsibilities, specific outcomes, and clear measures for quality and success of the team
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience of managing successful projects.
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
• Thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management discipline. Full life cycle, techniques and tools, including: Initiation/Preparation of definition/ scope/requirements; Execute & Control: scope, work-plans, resources, deliverables, Q/A, transition planning, etc. ; Close: completion and assessment
• Strong Communication and Influencing skills. Including sponsor and risk management. Understands the client needs and provides realistic expectations.
• Experience of working within an Agile environment and more traditional project structures (Scrum, Kanban, Prince2)
• Customer Focused
If you think that this role is for you or would like to find out more about it or would simply like to know more about Atom Bank please do not hesitate to contact Nathan Pardoe at GEM Partnership on (Apply online only)