|Job Ref:||204807136||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£425 - £470/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:19|
Project Manager (Digital Transformation) - Local Government - 6 month contract - (Apply online only)/day - Wolverhampton |
Are you an experienced Project Manager for Digital Transformation prograammes with a strong track record of leading and managing multiple agile project teams locally based to Wolverhampton and seeking an exciting 6 month contract with a local government organisation?
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to lead our client's Customer Engagement Platform Project on an initial 6 month contract based in Wolverhampton.
This post requires day to day management of cross functional resources (ICTS, business and 3rd party) assigned to projects and work streams. It is the Project Managers responsibility to ensure that the team is focussed and motivated and fully understands the milestones, timetable and critical risks and issues of the projects
Key responsibilities include:
- Initiate projects, ensuring that they are properly scoped and deliverables are properly defined, and that the correct management and stakeholder engagement is in place
- Project management responsibilities for the day to day operational and tactical aspects of a project within the Digital Transformation Programme: accountable for delivery to time, budget, quality, scope and risk tolerances
- Ensure all team members can work to PRINCE 2 and agile methodologies as appropriate
- Dynamic approach with drive and focus and able to work collaboratively, showing emotional intelligence.
- An excellent facilitator/expeditor with an ability to work with ambiguity.
- Experience of MS Dynamics CRM would be advantageous but not essential
The daily rate is between (Apply online only)./day Ltd
For more information and to apply please contact Charlene Kailus on (Apply online only) or apply online