|Job Ref:||204801382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
CRM Lead - Permanent - North East - October 2016|
Opportunity to cross-train into SAP from comparable ERPs
The SAP Competency Centre CRM Lead reports to the SAP Competency Centre (SAP CC) Manager and is accountable for the provision of high quality, repeatable, well controlled CRM services being delivered by the SAP CC. The role-holder will also make a significant contribution to continual quality improvements from third party development and support suppliers relating to SAP CRM.
The role holder is one of the most senior members of the SAP CC and will be responsible for the line management of all CRM-related roles within the SAP CC. These roles will include CRM Functional Consultancy and Development roles.
Primary Responsibilities are:-
* To be accountable for the provision of high quality CRM-related deliverables
* Line management of six direct reports
* Provision of subject matter expertise to both suppliers and colleagues
* Significant Multi-vendor supplier management at a senior level
* Accountable for the delivery of continuous quality improvements
* Schedule management
* Risk management
* Highly experienced in working within a regulated industry
* Deep understanding of SAP CRM and its integration with SAP ISU, SAP ECC, BW and UI
* Significant experience of managing a SAP system, including support and development services
* SAP certified
* Very strong working knowledge of ITIL processes, ITIL process management and their application to a competency centre / centre of excellent
You must already live in the United Kingdom and have the right to work here. If you have a working visa our client offers sponsorship. You must be educated to graduate level or above.
For further information on this role please email