|Job Ref:||204801534||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Applications Engineers x2|
Salary: up to £45,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team of Technical Engineers, as one of the successful Applications Engineers you will provide technical support to both internal and external staff. The company offers market leading pre-sales support, installation and commissioning services as well as after-sales support packages. Our scope is expanding to offer full turn-key solutions, hence the need for this new position.
You will be responsible for:
* Joint visits with sales personnel to provide technical support in customer meetings
* Technical assistance / product trails for new enquiries.
* Provide technical input to sales quotations.
* Application evaluations
* Vision system application writing / Barcode system configuration
* On-site installation / commissioning
* Telephone / remote technical support for existing customers.
* Customer visits for on-site technical support
* Office based this role will involve travel to a territory assigned to you.
* Degree Qualified in Electronic / Engineering or Computer Programming
* Camera Vision experience would be a bonus
* Experience in a relevant industry would be a bonus
* PLC programming would be a bonus
* Interest in Camera technology / photography would be a bonus
Our client offers bespoke systems as well as standard solutions such as Validator end of line label and packaging inspection range. Markets include Automation Manufacturing, Warehouse and Logistics and Food and Drink Manufacturing.
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, All Business Expenses Covered
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)