|Job Ref:||204801557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
SharePoint Analyst is required to join a growing and progressive company from their IT head office based in Basingstoke.|
The role of a SharePoint analyst will be required to analyse and support their clients hosted intranet sites, which are a separate entity from their own internal sites. You will work along the clients, stakeholders and the relevant IT teams to produce new tailed sites using internal tools.
* Negotiate with, and engage, stakeholders throughout the business to ensure support for the workflow management process
* Responsibility of new site/ template / user creation
* Manage the allocation of people resources to support workload challenges on an interdepartmental basis
* Maximize resource efficiency through optimization to ensure the most consistent service to customers
* Serve as the liaison and key point of contact between the IT Team and Business Stake holders, site and page owners, content managers and content contributors for assigned web sites to support them in site management, and other related portal issues.
* Coordinate and participate in projects, and provides extensive, ongoing support and guidance to site owners, content managers and content contributors. Keep manager informed of status of projects throughout lifecycle.
* Recommend and implement solutions that adhere to content management best practices and standards.
* Work with stakeholders to coordinate, verify and sanitize the data prior to migration
* Manage multiple creation tasks at any one time
The correct individual for this position will be working within a similar position at the moment and be used to working within a highly pressurised environment. You will have strong technical experience within SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SP Online and if possible experience within HighQ Collaboration software. Further experience within SQL, BI, XML, Web-Forms would be advantageous along with the ability to learn new technologies where required.
As you will be working with external clients, stakeholders and internal teams your communication skills, both written and verbal, must be very strong. You will be expected to scope new requirements where required and be able to developer effective relationships quickly and effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further career opportunities, ongoing training and an excellent benefits package