|Job Ref:||204801737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum Benefits + Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Project Manager - Financial Services Software Vendor|
Location - London
Salary - Circa £65K to 80K + benefits + bonus
As a result of a year of growth, this financial software vendor is looking to cement their place at the forefront of this industry. To drive this development program, they are looking for talented and seasoned project manager to advance the business for the future. This role would enable the successful candidate to join a highly focused, multi-cultural and highly collaborative environment that prioritises continuous personal development in and outside of the department. This FS software vendor is looking for a candidate from a financial services background with excellent business & technology stakeholder management skills.
Key Requirements for the role are;
* Demonstrable experience in managing complex IT projects within the financial industry
* Previous experience in an operations or financial administration role with a deep understanding of a projects financials
* Ability to develop strong customer relationships, including setting customers' expectations and managing issues raised by customers.
* Good knowledge of project management methodology and tools
* PMI or PRINCE 2 certification would be a benefit
This is a fantastic opportunity for a project manager to develop their skills in a supportive and growing environment, within the fast paced and competitive financial services software industry