|Job Ref:||204802071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum Up to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Business Development Manager - Award Winning Telco
For almost 20 years this prestigious Telco company has been proving organisations around the world with dedicated, effective and reliable IT solutions and managed services. Specialising in network and systems integration, cloud computing and managed services, they are at the forefront of the IT industry from a service and people perspective. As a result of growth they now require an experienced Business Development Manager (new business) to join their London offices.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities within both new and existing enterprise and government clients across UK and Europe. Reporting to the Sales Director, key responsibilities will include:
Demonstrable background in selling managed data networks and managed hosting / cloud to solve client business challenges.
• Solid understanding of the telecommunications market, products and services.
• The ability to 'fast-start' using existing customer contacts to secure first-meetings and start positioning.
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to story-tell a proposition to clients.
• High level opportunity analysis and scoping new business opportunities
• Working with the Cloud Architects and Presales Consultants within the Datacentre and Infrastructure Practice to design appropriate solutions
• Development of detailed account plans - SPIN, TAS etc
• Presenting to senior IT and Business decision makers including C level executives
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
• A background (10+ years) in IT sales preferably selling Infrastructure based solutions and Managed Services.
• Proven success in new business development combined with the ability to manage an existing client base of enterprise customers
• A detailed understanding of subscription/annuity sales and consumption based models
• A long history of success - meeting and exceeding targets
• Tertiary qualifications or technical background - desirable
Qualifications & Learning
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in field sales working for a Telecommunications Service provider
• Proven ability to demonstrate a successful diametric record in growing revenues and margins for telecoms solutions to corporate accounts
• Extensive direct, new business sales skills with consistent over achievement