|Job Ref:||204802106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Systems Implementation Engineer - £25k - Poole |
Our Dorset based prestigious client is seeking a Systems Implementation Engineer to join their new team in Bournemouth.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Software Development and System Analysis/Configuration.
* Logical and methodical thinker
* MS Windows, MS Office
* Working knowledge of networking and associated protocols
* Very good knowledge of PCs, Windows and PC Networks
* MS SQL experience advantageous
* Knowledge of network device configuration is advantageous
* Knowledge of software development processes and best practices
* Install, modify and configure Back Office Systems to ensure specific or generic requirements are met.
* Capture customer requirements and translate to system requirements
* On-site commissioning of network devices to establish system wide communication
* Undertake on-site and in-house end-to-end system test activities
* Conduct on-site system updates
* Diagnose and produce comprehensive reports of faults found
* Support the System Test Department when needed
* Contribute to interdepartmental communication in order to ensure that system transition from development to test department to customer site is smooth
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency