|Job Ref:||204802116||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Burton upon Trent||Address:||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum pension + bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
QA Test Analyst|
The position offers the opportunity to work in a fast pace environment with exciting and diverse range of opportunities within a very interesting industry. This position is new due to growth in the organisation. Testing will be across a wide range of software products for the benefit of both internal and external users.
Roles and responsibilities will include
- Working alongside the systems developers to ensure successful delivery of software modifications
- Reviewing requirement documents to make sure business and technical requirements are fully understood.
- Producing test documentation (test plans/test scripts) to an agreed standard
- Reviewing third party test plans and script results
- Conducting quality testing on projects and issues to an agreed process and timescale
- Performing manual regression testing
The successful candidate must be articulate, self-motivated and capable of working closely with colleagues as part of a small development team. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Required skills include:
- Minimum 1-year software testing experience which should include manual testing of web applications
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with the adeptness to interact with both technical and non-technical people
Desirable skills include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of payment testing
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of SQL and HTML
Monday to Friday: 8:30 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 17:30
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience + pension and end of year bonus.
If this sounds like something you would be suitable for, apply now