|Job Ref:||204802161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Software Development Manager | Bristol | £65-70k|
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Development Manager to join a global provider in business outsourcing solutions based in Bristol. The organisation prides themselves on the continuous training and improvement of staff so regardless of your seniority within the company there will always be opportunities to challenge and better yourself.
As Development Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle from planning through to test and implementation, creating high quality technology solutions. You will also play a key part in the development of the team, offering training and support to other team members to ensure every individual reaches their potential.
* Provide guidance to team members on software development best practices
* Team management including performance reviews, coaching and objection setting
* Work with business partners and internal leads to plan software releases
* Ensure that developers have the right resources and support in order to deliver high quality solutions on time
* Reviews conceptual and physical design specifications
* Work closely with project management to plan builds and final deliverables
* 5y+ managing development teams
* Proven experience building complex business solutions
* Experience of building highly-scalable systems supporting high levels of concurrent users
* Strong knowledge of C# and .Net framework
* Solid understanding of OO Concepts and design patterns
* Highly experienced in Agile development projects
* Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
* Advanced C# 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
* N-tier development
For further information please contact Katherine Goulty at People Source on
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas