|Job Ref:||204802179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£18000 - £18001/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Junior Software Developer: £18K to £25K|
A market leading retail software, solutions and services supplier is looking for a Support Developer/ Analyst to join their development team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset
* Web service (Web APIs), C#
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* SQL Server, TSQL, MDX(optional)
* Knowledge of programming methodologies, standards and techniques
* Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of development team
The following would be a great advantage:
* Experience or knowledge of the retail industry software systems
* Exposure to non-SQL databases
* A strong knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
* Working experience of SVN or other source code management tools
* Experience developing for mobile platforms
Other features of the role (e.g. travelling, shift hours etc):
* Based in London although opportunities will arise for visits to client and other Itim sites.
* Average of 37.5 hours per week.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds