|Job Ref:||204802496||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer|
Want to work in a fast-growing, in-house engineering group, building projects from scratch and owning their success.
The organisation, based in Oxford, comprises of three offices located in the United Kingdom and the USA. Their growing team offers exciting opportunities for its engineers. The team are responsible for the entirety of the marketplace they operate in. They are responsible for building and maintaining the underlying systems that power the common supply platform as well as all of the distribution points of sale and customer service tools.
Do you like building features end to end? Do you like working with a large number of technologies? Do you like moving quickly, releasing features daily, working with other smart and talented engineers? If this sounds like you, they'd love to talk to you.
Sound good? Here's what you will work on:
* Touch code at every level - from the UI, the middle-tier, and backend services, down to the database.
* Be responsible for the code quality on your team.
* Mentor Junior Developers.
* Work within engineering and product to help develop high quality deliverables to their customers.
* Work with other engineering groups located throughout the world.
What will land you this sweet gig is having...
* Bs or Ms in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 6+ years of software development experience.
* Experience in developing scalable code for high-volume systems.
* Solid understanding of first class object-oriented language such as Java or C#.
* Solid understanding of Object-Oriented architectures.
* Familiarity with Linux or Windows and its standard utilities.
* An understanding of AJAX and other Web 2.0 technologies.
* Understanding of and ability to work with databases using SQL.
* The ability to communicate well, be committed to delivering quality work on an aggressive schedule, and to function independently as well as part of a team.
* Skills to document code faithfully and take good coding practices seriously.
* Prior experience in small start-up environment a plus.
* Driven results within a strong, talented, opinionated team, and have a solid track record of project delivery.
* Proven that you are a leader who prioritises, communicates clearly, and partners effectively with both technical and non-technical employees.
At ABRS Ltd we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age