|Job Ref:||204802848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
telent ICT Project Manager, Warwick/Haywood Road|
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
With current annual revenues of £399M, 1,900 employees and 23 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation's infrastructure.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* Experienced project manager with strong track record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
* Working knowledge of PRINCE 2 methodology.
* Broad experience of ICT roles and tasks and ability to interface with technical staff.
* Proven project delivery.
* Good report writing and presentation skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent organisations skills.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* To manage and deliver ICT projects on time and to budget.
* To manage the ICT Change Board Process.
* Reports to head of ICT.
* To work with Head of ICT Technical Architecture to produce the requirement specification for all ICT initiated projects and to ensure the Supplier group or organisation fully understands the specification.
* To ensure complete project documentation is available to ensure the project definition, scope and plan are clear to all stakeholders.
* Manage the supplier to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
* Manage the relationship with key stakeholders.
* Coordinate activities that are in the telent domain.
* Ensure an effective change management process is in place.
* Manage the ICT Change Board to ensure process is followed and decisions are documents and agreed with key stakeholders.
* Deliver Change programmes.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Ideally qualified to degree level.
* PRINCE 2 Foundation preferable but not essential.
* Self motivated.
* Resilient and task driven to see projects through to a successful conclusion.
* Ability to motivate a team.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion