|Job Ref:||204802882||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
About Our Client|
My client, a market leader within the financial services sector, is looking for a Threat Analyst to join their Threat Intelligence and Strategy team. Offering superb opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Threat Analyst you will identify and manage vulnerabilities that may affect company systems, infrastructure and applications. You will be responsible for researching new vulnerabilities and to work with the Senior Threat analyst to assist in incorporating those into threat models and scenarios.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
• Identification of systems, infrastructure and applications vulnerabilities and Threats by operating vulnerability scanners and management tools, analysing reports produced by third parties.
• Researching Threat / vulnerabilities; correlating and collating the information; and developing, updating, and delivering security reports detailing the potential impact.
• Collaborating with the Senior Threat Analyst to integrate vulnerabilities into threat models and scenarios.
• Liaising with internal and third parties to manage vulnerabilities and Threats that are identified.
• Responsible for escalating issues such as vulnerabilities not managed within tolerance levels.
• Collaborating with the Senior Threat Analyst to periodically verify that the vulnerability identification process is fit for purpose considering the current company threat landscape.
• Identification of opportunities for security controls optimisation according to the threat and vulnerability landscape.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with different functions for defining processes, metrics and security control improvements in relation to the management of Threats & vulnerabilities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Threat Analyst will have 12-18 months experience, who has dealt with threat/vulnerability reports as part of this. Ideally you will also be degree educated with a minimum of a 2:1 in a relevant field such as Information Security or Computer Science.
•Experience of a VA scanning tool such as Qualys or Nessus
•Vulnerability co-ordination and reporting
•Solid Excel skills
•Meticulous attention to detail and analytical nature
•2.1 or above in a relevant field
• Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC GCHI by a recognised professional body are required.
• Threat intelligence certification such as CREST Certified Threat Intelligence Manager is desirable.
If you fit the above criteria and want a role within a market leading organisation, where your input will make a positive difference to the overall success of the business, I would like to hear from you.
What's on Offer for the successful Threat Analyst
Competitive base salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package and bonus