|Job Ref:||204802918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||RG2 0SU||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
HRIS Manager- Reading- Salary Negotiable - 3- 6 Months FTC|
We are seeking an experienced HRIS professional to join our HR department on a fixed term basis. The HRIS Manager shall be responsible for ensuring the successful configuration and implementation of the Mitre Finch database.
- Lead HRIS projects; implementations, process improvements and administration.
- Lead implementations of Time and attendance and integration of `Clock Card` for remote workers
- Redesign of pages
- Adding New Fields
- Identify areas and processes to improve or automate
- Create and maintain reference materials and provide support for end users
- Creation of reports
Preferred Experience and competencies:
- Experience managing HRIS Projects including implementations, functionality enhancements and process improvement initiatives.
- Mitre Finch exposure- ideal
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Human Resource Administration.
- Accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with disruptions
- Ability to analyze information and problems and develop solutions
Monday - Friday - 9:00- 17:30- to be based at Reading HQ.
*Free onsite parking
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response