|Job Ref:||204802983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Job title: Business Analyst|
Salary: Up to £35k + benefits
Contact: Luke Staniford (Apply online only)
You are an ambitious Business Analyst a couple of years into your career looking for a company that will provide you with further career progression. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working a large and interesting team. You will come with a proven ability as a Business Analyst and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on a growing project with large visibility. Additionally you will likely come with some knowledge of Salesforce.
My client is a large council based in Hampshire; this position will be working in a large scale interesting Programme: Working in their projects and IT team. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further credible experience in the Business Analysis domain.
My client is looking for a Business Analyst; your primary responsibility will be for business analysis and some analysis of Salesforce CRM. Specific tasks will include travelling to the council's sites to carry out Business Analysis. In addition you will also carry out analysis and documentation tasks to ensure that the project deliverable is the ideal solution for the business.
* At least 1 year experience working as a proven business analyst
* Previous business analysis experience.
* Desirably educated to Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience) is preferred. Ideally from a top university.
* Excellent communicator and eagerness to manage stakeholders at a variety of levels
* Desirable: Experience with Salesforce
* High attention to detail and appreciation for understanding processes
* Be able to learn quickly