|Job Ref:||204803045||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£300 - £400/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
IT Business Analyst - Data Analysis / Office 365 Product Suite Knowledge |
Marcus Donald People are currently looking for an IT Business Analyst with strong experience working on Office 365 projects and experience working on Data Analysis projects.
You will be in a key role and point of contact for stakeholders throughout the lifestyle of projects, therefore must be able to build and maintain strong working relationships both within the business and technical delivery team.
- To gather how data and info flows between functions (engineering and operations).
- Data analysis of a in house application
- Leads, Coordinates and reports on integration testing and the resultant defects
- Manages regular meetings with business stakeholders to review progress and manage defects
- Provide guidance and direction for the business for UAT and prioritise issues for resolution
- Able to conduct gap analyses and feasibility analysis
- Understanding of data analysis, Meta data and ETL management, including data migration and an understanding how data interacts and flows between different systems and processes
- Understanding of data and application integration requirements and management
- Understanding of reporting requirements and underlying data required to produce key business reports
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excellent analysis, testing and troubleshooting skills
IT Business Analyst - Data Analysis / Office 365 Product Suite Knowledge