|Job Ref:||204803217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birkenhead||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
We are seeking a Front End Web Developer to pro-actively support and maintain the marketing via Web based systems, tools and promotional material. You'll be a highly motivated member of the Business Systems & Marketing team, ensuring all Web based and marketing related activities, are managed professionally and conducted within a timely manner.|
Support a culture that recognises and practices the importance of a highly client focussed organisation. You'll be a member of an effective Business Systems & Marketing team and will demonstrate a cohesive approach to business challenges, seeking solutions as a team player
Key Responsibility Areas
• In support of the Systems and Marketing strategy, you'll actively contribute and work alongside your line manager and colleagues to support the formulation of the annual Business Plan.
• Develop and cultivate effective business relationships with all members of Print Logic personnel to achieve the delivery of the annual Business Plan.
• You'll adhere to the businesses expectations of managing marketing activities on a daily basis, completing tasks in a timely manner. You'll ensure, where possible, all tasks are completed before the end of the working day.
• You'll deliver all current and future website functionality, ensuring the development of the customer experience, is optimised, considering best Practise. And all code will be written is a manner to maximum speed for all websites functionality.
• You'll conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected user requirements, and line manager direction, as we develop website design for ongoing future use.
• You'll create style sheets, using Responsive Design Sheet principles, to ensure, and adjust where necessary, software for their usability on mobile devises
• Maintain the business social media activity which includes writing business Blogs, updating LinkedIn and Facebook accounts, to names a few.
• Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability, by building reusable code and libraries for future use within the business Brand Guideline Policy
• You'll manage and maintain the Active status of the businesses EPS (Email Preference Services) subscription services, ensuring you are following the EPS Subscription Policy.
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP & MySQL to name a few
• Proficient understanding of CMS
• Excels and passionate about using and exploring Photoshop or InDesign or Illustrator to name a few.
• Accurate data management
• Integrity and confidentiality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• IT literate for a Microsoft Platform
• Open minded approach to new initiatives.
• Ability to work off own initiative.
• Competent time management skills
• A Team player