|Job Ref:||204803394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000/annum Plus Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
IT security analyst / IT Security Officer is required by a prestigious investment bank based in the city of London. This role will see you undertaking business as usual Security Operations duties as well as e-discovery searches on behalf of legal, compliance, security and human resources.|
* Develop processes and solutions to support security services catalogue
* Help define security reporting requirements
* Manage service management requests that require secondary security approval
* Track all open security issues to closure
* Undertake IT Security reviews to ensure internal controls are in-line with company IT Security Policy and provide recommendations for remediation.
* Participate in Change Control Board to ensure changes are appropriate
* Undertake e-discovery searches on behalf of Legal, Compliance, Security and HR
* IT Security investigations including analysis, expert opinion and reporting
* Audit point closure and management reporting
* Assist with penetration testing activities undertaken by external specialists
* Min. 2 years background in a security related role
* CISSP certified or prepared to achieve CISSP certification
* Experience of report writing
* E-discovery experience / knowledge (desirable)
* Security related certification such as CISA, CISM or MSc in Information Security (desirable)
You will be joining a very well respected and well known investment bank, working with an experienced and collaborative group of technology professionals.
For a full consultation on this highly interesting role, please send your CV to Rebecca Collings at ARC IT or call (Apply online only).
IT Security Officer, IT Security Analyst, ISO, Security, CISSP, e-discovery