|Job Ref:||204803568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£15.00 - £15.85/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
IT Service Desk Analyst (1st & 2nd Line Support) - 5 Months - £15.00 per hour|
My client has a requirement for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to be based on site in Warwick for an initial 5 month contract.
This is a dual role offering split work streams covering IT support to all business users, logging incidents, Service Requests and diagnosing and managing these incidents through to resolution as well as providing implementation support to Service requests.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
* End to end call management of incidents through to resolution as required to ensure the incidents are fixed to the satisfaction of the customer and in-line with SLAs.
* Accurately recording all incident details and resolution activity into the Service Desk tool.
* Assisting Problem Management in the provision of root cause analysis and troubleshooting ensuring that all data is accurate and up to date where applicable
* Providing a high level of first time fix for all incidents.
* Escalating incidents to the next level of management or technical support where SLA timescales are reached.
* Ensuring regular communications updates are provided to the customer until incidents are resolved.
* User account creation in Active Directory and NT
* Email account management in Exchange 2007\2013
* Other ad-hoc duties as required to support the Service Management operation.
Skills & Experience
* Excellent Customer Service skills with a customer focused attitude
* Previous Service Desk experience
* Experience in the following: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, Internet Browsers, remote access, Laptops, Printer, Desktop support
* Thorough understanding of the following technical disciplines: Windows 7, Exchange, Outlook and other MS Applications
* Strong knowledge of Android and Apple device
* Able to demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal
* ITIL Qualification (Desirable)
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details