|Job Ref:||204803669||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Biggleswade||Address:||Salary:||£36000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Our international client, a global brand proud of their UK heritage are looking for a creative, passionate Magento Developer with excellent attention to detail to take a role with exciting possibilities in a growing team. |
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Maintain smooth running of the company website, troubleshooting any technical issues
* Explore new technical and creative ways to improve consumer journey on the business website
* Utilise data to influence decision making processes online
* Interpret website creative design changes and implement into the site
* Implement new page design for product launch campaigns
The position will report directly to the Head of eCommerce and sit within a very creative, experienced and professional marketing team.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
* Must have a Magento certification
* Ideally at least 3+ years commercial experience of Magento
* Passion for developing cross-platform mobile applications or sites (responsive design)
* Intimate understanding of the Magento structure.
* Appreciation of site speed optimisation and the latest techniques.
* Knowledge of MS Nav a plus
* Has an understanding of pixel tracking and web reporting tools
* Proven Track Record in delivering Magento Developments and Case Studies
* Photoshop Exp. to handle graphic creation.
* Worked with Multiple Payment Gateways inc. PayPal, Sage Pay and Apple Pay
* Have some experience and open opinions on seo
* Be design led
* Want to be the best in their field
* Have aspirations beyond limitations
* Work part of a team
If you have creative flair and like to think outside the box when faced with a challenge, this fresh opportunity could be right for you