|Job Ref:||204803916||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Adecco are proud to be working with our well established, highly successful Liverpool based client who are looking to recruit a WWS QA TRC/Compliance Test Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.|
The main purpose of the role is the management of TRC/Compliance, coordination of Senior/TRC Testers and process improvement, along with new process initiation.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of daily TRC test activities on multiple assigned products
- Effectively evaluate priority for TRC test focus on a daily basis and longer term planning
- Primary ownership and point of contact for TRC status & test strategy
- Daily review and reporting on TRC test status or progress
- Daily workload evaluation and management of TRC test staff
- Ensuring titles follow WWS QA TRC test processes
- Developing and mentoring TRC test staff through 1 on 1s and bi-annual evaluations
- Consistent collaboration with peer group and applicable department teams to ensure alignment, knowledge sharing and the cultivation of innovation within WWS QA
- Maintaining, advancing and promoting knowledge in the field of quality assurance around current and potential WWS QA operations service offerings
- Root cause analysis investigations and recommendations for improvements and/or new services or processes
- Use knowledge, research and data to constantly improve WWS QA TRC test services
- May travel to studios or other locations globally at short notice
To be considered for this opportunity, you must possess the following:
- Previous experience of QA Operations
- ISTQB Foundation qualified
- Passion for video games
- Expertise in cross cultural business and remote team interaction
- Expertise in change management and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevSuite Admin, client and web-based database utilization
- Demonstrated knowledge of all WWS QA Operations processes, systems and workflows
- Exceptional critical analysis skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your application online. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Nicola Roberts on (Apply online only) or by email.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer