|Job Ref:||204804077||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Exc Benefits, Home/Flexible Workin||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
This is a newly created role for an experienced Lead UI/UX Designer to join an International software services company operating from their office in Glasgow City Centre.|
The main focus of the role is to take responsibility for both user interface and user experience design whilst understanding stakeholder requirements, the needs of the user and in turn translating them into attractive, customer-focused interfaces for web, mobile and desktop platforms.
You should also be well versed in the principles of graphic design, user experience and interaction design, and be as comfortable carrying out user research or wire-
framing, as you are pixel
-pushing and building HTML prototypes from scratch.
Candidates are also required to have: -
• Demonstrable UX, UI design and development skills with a strong portfolio
• Experience of designing complex business-
centric products across multiple platforms
• UX and User Research skills (task analysis, user journeys, personas, wire-
framing, testing etc.)
• Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or other visual design tools such as Sketch
• Modern HTML/CSS, Vanilla JS and jQuery, some CSS preprocessor (Sass, Less, etc.), some version control
• Familiarity creating work at multiple fidelities and points in the design cycle, from high-level wire
-frames down to pixel-
perfect mockups and modification of product HTML/CSS
• Creates and maintains detailed style guides and pattern libraries
• Articulates design problems and solutions very well to stakeholders while pragmatically considering technical and business requirements
Any additional experience of document management, knowledge management or workflow systems would be beneficial as would any background working with the Energy/Utilities sector.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global software company with an excellent reputation as an employer of choice who adopt and promote a culture of autonomy and personal development throughout the organisation