|Job Ref:||204804127||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
I am currently looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join a leading organisation in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
You will be involved in the testing of systems within an agile environment, driving and implementing test strategies and introduce new techniques where necessary.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to understand and define system requirements and identify any gaps in requirements
- Identify the scope of testing, including integration and regression testing
- Identify data requirements to satisfy test cases and create and maintain test data
- Discuss outpouts produced by team members
- Participate in team meetings ensuring that knowledge is shared
- Demonstrate working functionality/user stories to the product owner
- Proven track record of testing software developments preferably using java-developed web based systems
- Experience testing partially-completed functionality, understand defects and providing constructive feedback
- Experience of defect life-cycle
- Strong understanding of test levels (unit tests to UAT)
- Experience in one or more test frameworks and scripting automated functional tests
- Experience working within an Agile environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation. As an individual you should have excellent communication skills and work well within a team and on your own.