|Job Ref:||204804359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheadle||Address:||Post Code:||SK8||Salary:||£35000/annum pension and flexi-time||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
I am working with a large Housing provider in Cheadle Hulme who are looking to appoint an experienced Business Analyst to join their Digital team. This client are recently proud to announce that they have been awarded Best Companies Most Improved Not for Profit Organisation 2016. |
The role is permanent, 35 hours per week, to start immediately and is paying £35,000 per annum.
The offices in Cheadle Hulme are brand new and state of the art, located next to a train station and accessible on local transport routes. They also have parking on site.
They have a great holiday allowance, pension scheme and flexible working.
To support the Head of Digital in the delivery of the Group's Plus Digital strategy and the improvement of the Group's IT Services. This will be achieved through the application of business analysis tools and techniques and the production of business requirements for defined programmes and projects.
To manage the production of position papers, feasibility studies, ITTs, business cases and investment proposals, involvement in business strategy, workshop facilitation and involvement in the benefits management process from identification to realisation.
1. To work with colleagues at all levels across the Group to investigate operational and business requirements and problems, recommending effective business solutions through improvements in information systems, data management, processes, procedures, organisation and technology. Strong stakeholder management skills are required at all business levels.
2. To arrange, prepare and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high levels of communication and persuasive skills.
3. To work alone, as a team leader or as part of a team, analysing underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems; model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using best practice methods and techniques and identify options available for consideration.
4. To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Equity's strategic direction, cultural fit and published policies (both corporate and regulatory) and challenge all levels of business where this is not the case.
5. To consult with specialists in areas such as regulation, legal requirements, web methodologies, data management, software design, communications, and technical services and take account of their recommendations in any proposals.
6. To produce robust business cases that justify projects for development and implementation that support the Plus Digital Strategy.
7. To ensure all work is documented to the agreed standards. Ensure that designs take full account of specified requirements and constraints, and are appropriate to the target implementation and support environments.
8. To assist in the development and application of prevailing standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and produce a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
9. To support and/or manage relationships with 3rd parties including Suppliers and Vendors through research and ITTs adopting Agile delivery methods as appropriate.
Please only apply for this post if you have all the necessary skills and experience as mentioned above.
Please also only apply if you are immediately available for work or on no more than one week's notice.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Charlotte Townend, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy