|Job Ref:||204804369||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£18000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Technical Support Executive|
TECHINCAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Our Client is transforming the early years' education sector through their product. It is the most comprehensive solution transforming the process of recording observations, reducing operating costs, and increasing parent engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will drive and manage the customer setup to support sales
* Functional and technical customer support over telephone and email, including ticket/incident management.
* Quality assurance, release management, creation and execution of test scripts for web and mobile applications.
* Hardware set up and troubleshooting.
* Support Management and coordination with offshore team.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer services skills
* Experience on an Incident / Ticket Management System.
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email systems and other in-house/office computer systems.
* Knowledge and Understanding of Web, Mobile and Database Technologies.
* Self-starter and self-organised with ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
* Ability to work as an individual as well as a team player
£18,000 - £20,000
Please email your CV
(Apply online only) / (Apply online only)