|Job Ref:||204804462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
We have been asked to find a Service Manager to join an international ERP Software Company. |
This company have a great ERP Solution that is used by a variety of organisations operating in the supply chain logistics, wholesale, distributive trades market.
Customers are really important to this business. I know everyone says that, but this company really does try to ensure that its customers receive world beating services and your job will be to ensure that this continues. I will tell you more when you apply!
Their ERP solution can be deployed on customer premises or hosted by our client, so they need a Service Manager who has experience of hosted or cloud solutions in addition to more general IT infrastructure.
The main responsibilities for this Service Manager are:
• To ensure that all customers receive efficient, professional and consistently high levels of Support at all times
• To monitor and manage customer service delivery focusing on KPI achievement and call reduction.
• To constantly look for areas that can be improved
• Ensure that SLAs are adhered to and that customer satisfaction is high
• Review procedures to ensure efficiency and high customer satisfaction
• Regularly monitor the work undertaken by The Support Teams
• Attend client service review meetings
• Act on customer feedback from surveys and from direct customer interaction
• Identifying training requirements, for both support staff and for customers
• Managing the project to ensure that development items that are added are progressed through to customers.
This is a great opportunity to work for a software company who boast a successful 40 year history. They are an international company who have grown rapidly to around 400 people in the last few years both organically and via acquisition.
They have big plans for the future and you can be part of their continued success.
Skills, knowledge & experience need for the Service Manager
• ITIL Service Management qualifications
• Strong customer focus - experience of being the prime customer contact point
• Strong communication skills and a style that can adapt across multiple audiences at a technical and business level.
• Previous Service Management delivery experience in a software environment, ideally ERP or similar solution
Please note, this role involves customer travel, so your own transport is essential
• Salary £35,000-£40,000
• Excellent benefits of - Pension (2% employee contribution and 7% Employer contribution), Critical Illness, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers, Gym membership
Customer Service Manager, ERP, Software, Newbury, Swindon, Hungerford