|Job Ref:||204804504||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Germany||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a market leading technology company in the Automotive space, for a Software Developers (Front or Back End) to join their new office and team in Berlin.|
Position Title: Software Developers (Front or Back End)
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Kimberly | +49 89 (Apply online only)
About our client
Our client, whose headquarters is in Texas, USA, is the market leading provider of automotive claims solutions globally, operating in over 70 countries across 6 continents.
Their goal is to optimize the automotive claims and aftersales process, tailored in each market.
Our client is a technology innovator, hungry for bringing disruptive new technology to market.
Our client is building a new office in the heart of Berlin. Join an exciting fresh team that is humble, hungry, and hunting to keep on the edge of technology.
- Development and integration of existing applications based on international software platform.
- Create high-performance solutions using current software architectures.
- Perform analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise software and software scalable solutions in a high transaction volume environment.
- Meet the challenges of new software and keep existing applications "up-to-date" using industry standards and best practices.
- Work in multidisciplinary, agile teams with Scrum or Kanban.
- Continuous improvement of processes, tools and architecture and collaboration with international teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in server-side Java development (ideally in an enterprise-architectural environment)
- Agile environment exposure
- Familiarity with continuous integration servers (Jenkins or similar)
- Front End Requirements:
-- Applied knowledge of TDD and current front end frameworks
-- Mobile devices development experience preferred
- Back End requirements:
-- Excellent knowledge of OOD / OOP and a good understanding of design patterns
-- Relational databases and industry standard ORMs (typically Oracle; EclipseLink) experience
-- Knowledge of web service implementation with CXF, JAXB and REST preferred
- Fluent/Native in German; Fluent in English
- Flexible for onsite support to German clients, when needed
For more details contact: Sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: DE_MGKR7645
Or call Kimberly on: +49 89 (Apply online only)