|Job Ref:||204804594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader in a newly created role as the business transitions to a new operating model. The business has experienced year on year growth and is PE backed. |
Responsible for understanding & identifying the business change needs of the customer and stakeholders assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements, supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders & helping to determine IT & Business solutions
This role will be focus on Business Change initiatives covering:
* On-boarding of new clients
* Improvements within current Client services
* Product Development
* Performance, Process & Regulatory improvements
* Facilitating Continuous Improvement in the business
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform up-front analysis on projects to determine its feasibility and business benefit realisation and to inform and influence the decision making, planning and prioritisation process
* Collaborate with project stakeholders at all levels to understand their problems and capture, define and agree business requirements, business process workflows and system requirements which clearly state the business needs and align with business processes
* Help identify and articulate options for potential solutions that meet the customer's requirements and are logical, feasible and cost effective
* Liaise with both IT and Business functions to ensure that proposed solutions are consistent with the overall IT and Business strategy
* Produce detailed and accurate specification documentation to capture customer requirements and help define conceptual application design options, thereby allowing stakeholders to reach agreement on project scope (comprising artefacts such as detailed Customer Journeys, Use Cases/User Journeys, workflow schemas, business process flows etc)
* Obtain the sign-off of requirements, solutions and recommendations from business stakeholders via presentations, workshops or one-to-ones
* Perform handover activities to project personnel, e.g. developers and testers, to ensure that the requirements and proposed designs are clearly understood.
* Work with project managers to assist in the development and tracking of project plans and risk management
* Liaise with project personnel and key business stakeholders, throughout the project, to ensure that the final deliverables of a task or project meet the stated business requirements and have been delivered and measured against original design specifications
The successful applicant will have gained solid experience re engineering business processes and defining process improvements as a business analyst. Experience in performing business analysis on green field and maintenance projects involving both package and bespoke solutions. You will have an appreciation of the design and activities involved in user acceptance testing and user training. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to clearly articultate ideas, solutions and recommendations to all levels of staff via presentations, walkthroughs and one-to-ones.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Martin Parr at Sellick Partnership on (Apply online only).
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page (url removed)/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership have gone mobile. Simply visit our website using your mobile device to ensure that you don't miss out on your next career move, whilst on the move