|Job Ref:||204804689||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Graduate C# Developer|
High Wycombe - Software House
Up to £28,000 + Package
My client is an innovative software and web applications company who develop communications software for web, mobile and tablet devices.
They are looking to grow their existing development team with a Graduate hire on either a permanent or contract basis. This hire will be involved in developing large scale web platforms for clients within a niche and lucrative industry.
As a graduate C# Developer, your key responsibilities will involve:
* Developing the core platform, in C# .NET, that powers the vast range of products and services provided by the company.
* Programming the integration of this platform with third party applications - security, suppliers, bespoke interfaces/systems.
* Developing web services, good knowledge of SOAP or REST.
* Configuring and programming protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, programming sockets, messaging, processing the sending and receiving of data.
* Programming the functionality to connect with the database - SQL Server, writing queries, understanding stored procedures.
* Building projects from scratch - from conception to delivery, understanding requirements, design as well as development and implementation.
* Being a key contributor - thinking on your feet, taking ownership of projects, having a valuable impact on core development.
If you're interested in hearing about this role further, please apply for immediate consideration.
Premier are acting as an employment agency