|Job Ref:||204804846||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Bonus + Good Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
IT Team Leader / Supervisor. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an IT Manager / Team Leader / Supervisor. You must have:|
• Significant experience of managing IT teams.
• Broad knowledge of IT and communications services and technologies.
• Experience of developing IT plans, covering: Infrastructure, Services, Risk and Security.
• Experience of implementing and developing IT Management Systems.
• End user device support and configuration: PC, Printer, Mobile.
• Microsoft Operating Systems both desktop and Server 2003 onwards.
• Experience with Microsoft Office systems and applications, including SQL Server and Exchange Server.
• Active Directory and Domain management
• Security Technologies: Access control, Threat Management, AV, Content Filtering, IPS, DDOS.
• Network Technologies: LAN/WLAN/WAN.
• Server Technologies: Microsoft Server, Virtualisation.
• Storage Technologies: SAN architecture, Backup.
You will be responsible to supervise a team of internal IT technicians, and to define future IT plans and strategies. Role involves:
• Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
• Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
• Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
• Establish an IT Plan that continually develops the team and IT systems in line with business needs and industry best practice.
• Supervise a team of IT Technicians responsible for providing:
o End user support.
o IT infrastructure maintenance and management.
o Provide technical resources for customer deployment and support where required.
• Provide technical support where required and act as first escalation point for internal IT issues.
• Define and manage the internal IT risk register and internal IT security plan.
• Define and implement future IT system plans and strategies in line with business requirements and industry best practice.
• Manage small internal IT projects.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you