|Job Ref:||204804863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum + Bonus + Good Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
IT Solutions Manager - designing complex integrated technology solutions. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an IT Solutions Manager/Solutions Support Team Leader. You must have:|
• Significant experience of managing design and technical support teams.
• Significant experience in designing complex integrated technology solutions.
• Broad knowledge of IT and communications services and technologies.
• Experience of developing technology and service plans. Including the production of white papers and business cases.
• Experience of implementing ITIL v3 based process frameworks.
• Experience of implementing and developing support systems and tools: Monitoring, Management, Automation.
Good technical knowledge of the following:
• End user device support and configuration: PC, Printer, Mobile.
• Microsoft Operating Systems
• Active Directory and Domain management
• Security Technologies: Access control, Threat Management, AV, Content Filtering, IPS, DDOS.
• Network Technologies: LAN/WLAN/WAN.
• Server Technologies: Microsoft Server, Virtualisation.
• Storage Technologies: SAN architecture, Backup.
You will be responsible to supervise a team of Solution Specialists responsible for the complex: design, deployment, and support of IT and communications solutions for external and internal customers. Covering: customer solutions, shared infrastructure and internal IT infrastructure and services.
• Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
• Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
• Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
• Establish a Solutions Support Plan that continually develops the team and systems in line with business needs and industry best practice.
• Establish and develop an ITIL v3 based process framework covering internal functions and interfaces to other business functions.
• Supervise a team of Solutions Specialist responsible for providing:
o Pre-sales support.
o Design, build, test and deployment of shared infrastructure and complex services and solutions.
o Teir-3 technical support for: Internal IT, Shared Infrastructure and customer solutions.
• Provide functional support (as above) where required.
• Work with internal teams, partners and 3rd parties to develop and manage new services and technologies.
• Establish and manage a service catalogue for technical solutions and services.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you