|Job Ref:||204804931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Software Developer AND Senior Software Developer|
Are you an experienced Software Developer looking for a new role, in an extremely unique, and interesting company? Do you want to be involved in a life- changing process?
If so, then we'd like to speak with you ASAP!
Cordant Recruitment Cardiff are currently looking to recruit a Software Developer AND a Senior Software Developer, please find details below:
Main Responsibilities for Senior:
* Responsible for technical leadership, direction and oversight of the design, construction, and support aspects of solutions built utilizing Clinical Process Management (CPM) framework.
* Oversee the work of other external developers operating within agile delivery teams
* Work with an integrated team setting direction for future deliverables.
* Working closely with the Technical Director
* Responsible for detailed technical design and development of portal applications
* Provide team or technical supervision to drive project/service delivery.
* Document design decisions, adhere to existing architectural and process guidelines, develop software components, mentor junior developers, support QA during testing and have oversight during implementation into production.
Skills and Experience for Senior:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science, or other technical expertise
* 10+ Years of Application Development experience
* 5 +years prior experience with design, architecture, development
* 5+ years experience in a technical role and guiding junior developers
* 5+ years experience managing full life-cycle of IT development projects
* 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, Web/RESTful Services
Main Responsibilities for Software Developer:
* Document design decisions, adhere to existing architectural and process guidelines, develop software components, support QA during testing and have oversight during implementation into production.
* Working alongside senior developers in the development of new software features and enhancements
* Ensuring that new code adheres to development quality standards
* Producing documentation describing software changes
* Working closely with testing to resolve issues and ensure they have a complete understanding of changes to the product
* Taking part in the daily standups and sprint planning sessions
Skills and Experience for Software Developer:
Essential skills and experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science, or other technical expertise
* 3+ Years of Application Development experience
* 2+ years prior experience with design, architecture, development
* 2+ years experience in a technical role and guiding junior developers
* 2+ years experience managing full life-cycle of IT development projects
* 2+ years of experience with Java/J2EE, Web/RESTful Services
If you are interested in EITHER of these roles please send us your CV in a word document ASAP!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy