|Job Ref:||204805327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alton||Address:||Post Code:||GU34||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Technical Business Analyst - Software - SaaS|
Hampshire; Alton, Winchester, Basingstoke areas
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Business Analyst / Implementation Analyst to join a dynamic, fast growth business based in Hampshire with projects running nationally. The key focus of the role is to deliver a number of Software/Web based projects and continually improve the delivery process across a busy IT project pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be organised and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. A strong technical understanding is key, with proven experience of working with development teams in delivering projects to tight time scales.
The company is a market leader in their field and offer great career prospects and benefits to their employees. The company is currently going through a period of consistent growth with a number of Greenfield projects currently under development. The role offers excellent opportunity for progression as the team continues to grow.
The role of Senior Business Analyst
- Plan, implement and manage range of dynamic financial software projects thought the full life cycle
- Work closely with Developers and Support teams to manage and deliver large scale software implementations
- Setup and manage ongoing communication of the project schedule with key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Install/follow Agile processes to ensure a successful outcome
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in a software delivery function
- Able to demonstrate previous software implementation project experience
- Ability to take ownership of the full project lifecycle
- A strong technical understanding, ideally of Open Source/PHP software
- Great understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs
- BI experience
- Software Development background - PHP or similar
- Financial / Insurance software delivery experience
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV