|Job Ref:||204805344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
We have been asked to urgently find a Project Management Office Assistant (PMO) to join an award winning ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software Company. |
You will report to the Senior Project Manager within the Professional Services Group and will provide support to the Project Managers to ensure delivery of major ERP system implementations.
Our client is acquiring new customers in the UK and internationally and its success has been recognised with an industry award. Working procedures and practices across its projects should be seamless to ensure that a consolidated picture of progress, issues and resource utilisation are available at the highest levels of the company.
You need to have experience working in a project environment, but not necessarily in the IT / Software world, but if you have graduated in IT, Business Studies or similar our client is motivated to review your details and determine whether this support role could be ideal for you. So, don't worry if you don't recognise every acronym below.
The main duties for the Project Management Office Assistant:
• Providing support to Project Managers, which will mean working on a number of different projects - Chasing issues, consultants and other departments and obtaining resources as needed via the Operations Delivery Team.
• Ensuring that all of the Project Management processes are updated, Risk register - Project Plans - Project Documentation - lessons learned reports - etc.
• Producing JIRA Reports - project versions, epics, sprints, and issues etc.
• Providing a central point for Project Management, ensuring PMs are co-ordinated and have relevant information needed.
• Highlighting potential Issues and Risks
• Attend monthly PM meetings, taking and distributing minutes
This role is not for the faint hearted, but if you are a born organiser and enjoy a challenge then this could be what you are looking for!
Our client is a great company to work for. I have helped it to grow a team and I receive regular updates from people I have previously placed there. If you would like to join a company that values its staff and encourages and rewards initiative and innovation then please apply.
Skills & Experience required to this Project Management Office Assistant position
• Degree Educated - Ideally IT, Business Studies or Similar
• Excellent MS Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Experience of report writing
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident presentation skills
• An understanding of commercial software development
• Understanding of Project Management methodology such as Prince2
• Experience of working in Project Management / PMO environment
• Ability to quickly learn a complex ERP System and the process of Development through to Implementation
• Salary c£28,000
• Excellent benefits including free parking, Private Medical, Pension, Income Protection, Critical Illness, Life Assurance, and Off Peak Gym Membership
Location - Close to Newbury or Swindon
PMO, Project support, Project coordinator, Prince2, Jira, Admin, ERP, SAP, SAGE, Swindon, Wiltshire, Newbury, Berkshire