|Job Ref:||204805555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£0 - £21000/annum Excellent benefits and on-site facilitie||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious insurance firm based in the heart of Cardiff. |
To effectively drive efficiency and improve our customers experience through the provision and management of IT Services and solutions.
- To prioritise, schedule and deliver a quality helpdesk service for the various supported services and systems following the submission (by our business users) of helpdesks
- Achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of value based services and the prompt and effective handling of any helpdesk requests
- Achieving customer satisfaction by identifying potential helpdesk issues before they occur, and promptly engaging with customers to keep them informed of request progress
- To ensure that continual service improvement is always at the forefront of all elements of service support and the processes that surround them
- To be responsible for specified IT Supplier relationships relating to key service providers
- To be personally responsible for pre-defined Services provided through and supported by IT
- Ensuring that the service line(s) meet the OLA (Operational Level Agreement) within the team - which in turn underpins the achievement of the SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Ensuring that all processes are carried out effectively - paying particular attention to those that directly impact the service to the customer, such as Service Desk requests
- Ensuring that we meet customer defined delivery timescales
Experience and qualifications required:
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience in the configuration and management of:
- Desktop & laptop Computer Systems - Group policy, OS build and deployment
- Active directory
- SAM Services
- Application packaging, deployment and patching
- Windows technologies (Windows Client software and applications)
- Avaya Red Telephony creation and configuration
- VoIP technologies
- A sound understanding of the legislation that surrounds the retirement and disposal of IT equipment
- Experience of audit processes from an IT technical perspective
- Technical and Project Management experience
- A good understanding of business processes, including audit from a technical perspective.
- A proven ability to evaluate and prioritise work schedules according to business risk and priorities.
- Relationship building skills and client facing experience
- Proven experience of working to SLA`s and OLA`s
- Experience of stock/asset management and budget control
- Experience of vendor/supplier management
- Knowledge of Guidewire/ IBM Products
Excellent benefits and on-site facilities