|Job Ref:||204805620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
We have an opportunity for an experienced Internal Account Manager to join the Account Management team of a rapidly expanding ERP software company.|
Their core product is beating many of their larger competitors and the delivery of new features in a competitive market supports strong sales growth.
You would have previous experience within a software solution environment providing to business customers.
The main purpose of the Internal Account Manager Role:
• To maintain regular telephone communication with a number of customer accounts in the UK
• Working with the Marketing Team to coordinate and promote customer events
• Work with the Account Managers to develop further sales opportunities
• Put together specifications, raise quotations and follow up accordingly for resulting sales orders.
• Work with other internal teams to progress customer requests
Of course this Internal Account Manager role is targeted on success which is reflected in the earnings potential. You will be rewarded for what you put in, however before you are expected to hit the phones, you will be given full system training and will have regular on-going support from the Account Managers associated with the accounts you will be given.
Our client is a highly successful UK based company with international and domestic clients. It is an award winning supplier of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for Distributors, Merchants, Wholesaler and Retailers.
Staff turnover is very low, success levels are high and their reputation is sterling. What are you waiting for? Talk to Nancy now on (Apply online only) option 1.
Key Experience, skills and knowledge required for the Account Manager role:
• Experience of telephone based business customer services
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn a complex ERP Solution
• Organised, self-managing, team player
• Experience of a target driven environment is essential
• Experience of software or hardware sales is desirable, but not essential
Salary Basic up to £25K + £10K OTE (achievable) paid quarterly
Excellent Benefits including - Gym membership, Free parking, Pension (2% employee contribution and 7% Employer contribution), Critical Illness, Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Child Care Vouchers
Sales, Account Manage*, B2B, business sales, software, ERP, IT, supply chain