|Job Ref:||204805885||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum 5%Pension,25 Days Holiday||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:20|
Application Security Engineer |
£60,000 - £80,000 Basic Salary, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, BUPA Private Medical Insurance, 5% Pension Contribution, Free Parking.
Our client is a market leader in the payment services sector who has created innovative payment solutions, designed to help businesses manage their cash flow, card payments and bank transfers. They have a well established, expanding team based in Cambridge where the need to employ a Application Security Engineer has arisen.
As an Application Security Engineer, you will work alongside the Information Security Officer to Develop processes and procedures for secure coding techniques and secure testing. As part of the application development team you will;
- Conduct security testing to include vulnerability and penetration test.
- Generate metrics, measurements, reports and evidence of effectiveness of security controls.
- Strong awareness of secure coding principles (XSS, CSRF, Injection, Cryptography etc.)
You will already have knowledge and practical experience in the application of security architectures. Be familiar with software attack and exploitation techniques (OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities). Have a strong understanding of the business relevance of information risks and the current trends and developments in information security.
- 3 to 5 years Java Enterprise with C skills in web as an added bonus (CGI, Java Servlets, Unix/Linux).
- Knowledge of SQL is required, along with networking concepts e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS
Must be an imaginative thinker, able to suggest alternative working practices, coach and mentor engineers in security. Be able to establish strong working relationships at appropriate levels of seniority and have the ability to work alone or collaboratively. Good interpersonal skills are also mandatory. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you'd like to hear more then please don't hesitate to get in touch.