|Job Ref:||204806150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£300 - £400/day + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
User Researcher (X2)|
We are seeking a User Researcher to join our team of technology experts to work within an exciting sector. This is an opportunity for an experienced User Researcher to work on an interesting project that will have real-world applications.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced User Researcher who has the following attributes:
- 5+ years' conducting User Research
- 4+ years building/planning digital products
- Possess a good understanding of Visual Design, Interaction Design, Content Design, etc.
- Experienced in leading a team of designers/researchers
- Degree in related field (Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors, etc.
This role will require occasional travel across the UK to conduct research, expenses paid. We are building an experienced team and if you have the attributes listed above, you will make an excellent addition to our world-class team. Basic Security Clearance (or eligibility for) is required for this position due to the working environment.
Key skills include: User Research, Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, etc.
Apply now for consideration of this vacancy!
Mayson Hunt is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy