|Job Ref:||204806181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL PROCESS ANALYST|
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a digital business process analytical role and will be experienced in analysis and design in Business process re-engineering projects, where the outcome is digital solutions. The ideal candidate will be confident in re-designing services to maximise digital business processes, working in a LEAN & agile environment to support the design of innovative services for our customers. They will be required to analyse customer journey mapping across all channels, from the perspective of specifying changes to business processes to reduce waste, increase customer value and drive channel shift and digital delivery.
There will be a specific focus on digital solutions so the successful candidate will be required to have experience in designing and implementing innovative digital solutions to support channel shift and the wider digital agenda.
About Capita | Local Government
Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. As the leading provider of services to local government, we help improve efficiency, raise service quality and reduce costs. We've been a trusted partner of local authorities across the UK since the early 1980s.
We cover all local government operations - from customer management, HR and property development to back-office processing, administration and IT. We can deliver one or two individual services, an entire function (eg, finance, contact centre or HR), or an end-to-end business process.
What you will do:
* Produces project objectives, scope, timelines, responsibilities and communication methods for digital business process analysis projects - including tne requirements, improvements to processes and systems for customer and business efficiency purposes, and to drive channel shift
* Produces timely, cost effective and high quality digital solutions to improve current processes or implement new ones, on the basis of analysis, business knowledge and sound personal judgment.
* Enables and supports continuous improvement projects delivering innovative digital customer experience, increasing customer value and eliminating waste and non-value adding activities to the business
* Identifies major project issues, findings and opportunities.
* Interacts with Customers, staff, consultants, contractors to co-ordinate problem resolution and plan project tasks /issues.
* Enables the definition of new business process and use of new technology solutions to support business case development
Your experience will include:
* Degree or equivalent experience in analytical and critical thinking
* Experienced in a recognized business process re-engineering methodology. E.g. Lean Six Sigma (Green belt or above), with evidence of driving business benefits through new processes
* Up to date knowledge of changing digital trends in order to understand potential innovative solutions that meet customer needs
* Experience of delivering digital solutions with a strong knowledge of web based solutions, and evidence of channel shift
* Ability to deliver improved customer journeys (online, offline and omnichannel)
* A good understanding of technology and how that contributes to the overall solution
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us