|Job Ref:||204806336||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Beckenham||Address:||Post Code:||BR3||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
About the Job|
As a procedure writer you will be responsible for documenting fit for purpose written operational procedures in collaboration with the business.
* To produce comprehensive, easy to follow, consistent in format written operational procedures based around our Registration System
* Procedures to be agreed and in place in accordance with agreed timetable.
Activities and Responsibilities:-
* Procedure writer to meet with the Manager and selected members of each business department and other appropriate parties including but not confined to Head of Business Readiness to acquire thorough knowledge of each unit's operations and procedures.
* Work independently or with business SMEs to write a manual describing the steps and requirements of each procedure.
* An approach should be established to test the accuracy of the procedures by getting an experienced processor to follow processes from the manual highlighting any deficiencies/ambiguity and making appropriate amends and re-testing as required.
* After completion, the Procedure Writer should present the manual to the persons designated to approve it adopting any changes proposed.
* Once approved the procedure writer should work with the L& D function to help employees understand and implement
* A degree in English would be a distinct advantage
* Previous experience of procedure writing in a commercial or IT environment
* Good PC skills
* Knowledge of procedure software packages with the ability to make recommendations and influence our decision making around this
* Previous experience within the Financial Services sector
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us